Sunday, February 8, 2009

A new site is born!

Well...what can I say, it took a while but I finally decided to to create this site! I hope with this site we can share our views and the trials and tribulations of the training game. I work at a hotel and it's not a walk in the park like most people think-training is a lot of hard work! I had just given a training session to my Management Team on Group Training and they finally understood why I spent my time pouring over books and surfing the web! Research! Research! Research! Not to mention analyzing every single operational issue that happens in the hotel always asking the who,what,why,when and how's-being a "Super Slueth"-searching, discovering.
Here's to my new site and I hope it can be shared by all!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment