Thursday, February 12, 2009

How good is your Engrish?

These are some very true Insurance statements filed on the claim forms...

A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
The guy was all over the road, I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
I thought my window was down but I found out it was up when I put my head through it.
I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in -law, and headed over the embankment.
I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I hit the pedestrian.
I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
The pedestrian had no idea which way to run, so I ran over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment